If your purchase is not the one you were hoping for because it really differs from the ad, we invite you to notify us within 72 hours with photos that explicitly attest of the differences.
From there, we will be able to contact the seller and discuss the situation with him. If you wish to keep the product, you will be able to ask for a commercial gesture. If you prefer to return it, you will be refunded and the return will be at the expense of the seller.
However, be careful with certain differences which can be too subjective to be taken into account, the angle of a photo or the lighting can also be misleading. We therefore recommend that you take a good look at all the photos and the description of the ad, and ask the seller questions via private messaging in case of doubt.
Are taken into account to act a non-compliance:
- The material of the product: an iron chair instead of a wooden one.
- A very different color: a red armchair instead of a blue one.
- The patterns: with polka dots instead of stripes.
- The shape of the product or its type: a batch of plates instead of a batch of glasses.
- The dimensions: a 1 meter table that makes 2.
- A state of wear much more important than on the ad: the wood is indicated as being impeccable whereas it presents traces of wear hidden in the advertisement (not in description and/or not on photo)
Will not be taken into account:
- Color differences that are too subjective: a lighter red from a darker one.
- Scratches visible on the ad’s photos or indicated in description.
If you need help, don’t hesitate ton cont our Customer Happiness service at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone to +44 20 3923 1040 (from 2pm to 7pm).