If your purchase is not what you expected, because it is different from what was shown in the ad, we invite you to notify us within 72 hours after receipt with supporting photos. We can contact the seller and see what the situation is.
You have two options :
- You keep the product and ask for a commercial gesture
- You return the product and receive a full refund of your order
Some differences may be too subjective to be taken into account; the angle of a photo or the lighting may also be misleading. We therefore recommend that you take a good look at all the photos as wella s the description of the ad, and ask the seller questions via private message in case of doubt.
✅ What counts as non-compliance :
- Product material : an iron chair instead of wood
- Very different color : a red chair instead of a blue chair
- Patterns : with dots instead of stripes
- Product shape or type : a lot of plates instead of a lot of glasses
- The dimensions : a 1 meter table that measures 2 meters
- A state of wear much more severe than on the ad : wood is indicated as being impeccable while it shows traces of wear that was not shown in the ad (not in description and/or not on photo)
❌ Does not count as non-compliance :
- Colour differences too subjective : light red instead of darker red
- Scratches or visible wear on advertisement or described
If you need help, don’t hesitate to contact our Customer Happiness service at 💌 email@example.com or at 📞 +44 20 3923 1040 (from 2pm to 7pm, Monday to Friday).